Friday, June 21, 2013

Minion Paper Crafts

Despicable Me has always been one of my all-time favourite animation movie.

With the Despicable Me 2 Trailers coming out....






I decided to do something Minion-ish.
I got this from deviantart.
sian... you mean I'm going to be folded?!?!

I did it up and realised that this template was missing its hands and seems like there's something that was supposed to be on the head!
see the slit on the head?!?!
My final product turned out like that:
It's still kinda cute don't you think?
In fact, I thought it also look kinda funny without the legs.
I managed to find 2 other minion paper craft templates from cubeecraft



The final product should look like this:


Have fun in your minion projects!
 Catch it in cinemas July 3 2013!
You might also like to read:
Thanks for reading! 

Do also leave me a comment for any other cubeecraft suggestions you might have. 
Thanks!


4 comments:

  1. I had a few moments at work today, and got completely sidetracked by seeing these cutout! Mine is now sitting at my desk! What a hoot! thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome =)
      I have found and added another minion project into this post for you! Have fun constructing!!

      Delete
  2. http://tyumenb.deviantart.com/art/Untitled-385899371

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks for pasting the link! these are even cuter~ they come with bananas =P

      Delete