Friday, February 22, 2013

Susuwatari (Totoro) Paper Craft

While I was trying to look for some characters for my paper craft project from the Studio Ghibli films, I couldn't find the character Susuwatari.

Susuwatari are basically tiny animated dust creatures small, dark, dust-like house spirits seen when moving from light to dark places in the movie My Neighbour, Totoro.


I found out that it was possible to create my own characters from a empty template from cubeecraft

I figured that it wasn't too hard to make my own Susuwatari....

I took this image of a simple graphic of Susuwatari
.

And editted using paint to create the template.

My Susuwatari template turned out not too bad =D


And this is my end product!!!




So proud of myself~ it's a good first attempt =D

If you think there are other simple characters out there that you might want me to try a hand at creating, please leave me a comment below! *Disclaimer: I'm really new at this, so don't expect great results =P

Thanks for sharing my joy in making cubeecrafts!





2 comments: