Sunday, February 24, 2013

How to draw animals

I recently stumbled upon a post on Pinterest on how to draw animals. See link.

Some examples that were given were.... a bird, a penguin and a cat~


Say... if you knew me personally, you might probably know that I'm horrible at drawing. Hence, having a step-by-step dummy guide on drawing animals were probably the best thing that can ever happen!

I tried my luck in drawing up the animals.... Surprisingly... they turn out quite well!!

ESPECIALLY the CAT I think?? hahaa~



After that I coloured my mini animals and I have to say, I'm pretty happy with my results!!

If you think my drawings need improvement or you have other step-by-step drawings that you would like me to try out, please leave your comment below!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment