Friday, January 25, 2013

Home made body scrub

Today, I chance upon a site that teaches on how to make home-made body scrubs.

I changed the ingredients a little from the one given in the site. 

Materials:
1 whole lemon
1 cup of cane sugar
~1/3 cup of olive oil
6 drops of eucalyptus essential oils



It's really simple to make. Just pour in all the ingredients and stir!


This is my completed product. The texture should be grainy and viscous.


Tada~ My home-made body scrub!
I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it's going to be great. For starters, it smell great already!

Update 24/2/2013: 
I have used the scrub for a few times now. 
Can see the home-made scrub separates quite easily so you have to stir thoroughly before use. 
Also you might like to try adding lesser oil to your recipe because of the oil-sugar separation, it can get a little runny, though the sugar still remains grainy.

If you have any question or think that there are other home-made products that you would like me to try out, please leave me a comment below! 

Thanks for sharing my joy in making diy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment