Monday, January 21, 2013

Running Man Paper Crafts (1)

Recently, I chance upon this fb post on Running man paper crafts. here and I decided to try it out myself! I started out with the Running Man character: "Song Ji Hyo" template.
and printed on HP photo paper. It took almost 2 hours to piece it together! I couldn't find my pen knife anywhere and could only use the conventional method of folding the paper into half and cutting the slots for the feet and the heads. Tada~~ This is my final product!!



Not bad for a first timer at cube head crafts eh? =D

Update: See also my later post on Kang Gary and Lee Gwang Soo Figurines


If you have any question or think that there are other crafts that you would like me to try out, please leave me a comment below! 

Thanks for sharing my joy in making crafts!



No comments:

Post a Comment