Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flea Party Tips

Me and 3 other friends recently did a flea at Luck Plaza Level 6, Opposite Jollibee organised by For Flea Sake.

We sold pre-loved clothes and accessories.


Whilst I was setting up my booth, there was a huge crowd that swarmed in. In the first 20mins, I have already covered my rent!!

I had to leave after 3 hours but I got quite a huge return from my "overdue investments", so did my friends who stayed the full 6-7 hours.

Some tips when you set up a booth:
1) Share the booth with friends- it is cheaper to share and they make life more interesting =D
2) Arrive earlier than the stipulated time - more time more $$
3) Get a good booth location- more space, more visibility, more sales
3) Mess up your store. The messier it is, the more people will be drawn in
4) Consider getting a rack for pieces that are good to draw the crowd.
5) Bring some flu medicine if you are pretty sensitive to dust as it can be quite bad considering you have to stay for 6-7 hours in the same area.

The Flea Party was also recently featured in Qiu Qiu's Budget Barbie:

Flea Party - EP61: Budget Barbie

We will be setting up another November 2013. So look out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment