Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Skull and Haha Press Conference in Singapore


I'm a BIG FAN of Running Man.

And when I got the news that Haha will be coming to Singapore, I was delighted!


This stage was up a few days before the press conference and I vowed I had to be there for it.

Some of Skull and Haha's lively tunes include Busan Vacance:

and their latest single, Ragga Muffin

On the day of the press conference, I went there about an hour early to find a good spot. 

They made their grand entrance down the Square 2 Shopping Mall escalator at 7pm SHARP!
Spot Haha and Skull
I took many fan photos that were pretty unclear.. 





fan signing
My pictures aren't fantastic.

But for great photos and what went on during the press conference, you can go to this link.

Saranghe~

No comments:

Post a Comment