Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hen's Party 2nd March 2013

Just last month, I post on a preparation for my friend's Hen's Party. See post

Let me give you guys an update ~
There will be some XXX photos. So you have been warned...
If you are offended by my post, TOO BAD, what do you expect?! It's a hen's party!

Ok~ on to the details!

The cake


This was one of the many photos I showed Janelle, the founder of Jnelle and Jacques and she decided to use this as a reference.

This was the cake that she made!! Absolutely hilarious!!! And the bride-to-be loves it (up to interpretations=P)!


The bride to be was given a few stunts...






SCARY~~~~ 

Also, in my previous post, I also had a few photo outcome that I wanted to achieve at the end of the party.

These are the results~

Hen's prison shots
in Colour~

and in Sepia~

Though I had to leave early because of the Seen and Be Seen event, I had a great time there!!!



Thanks for reading~!

No comments:

Post a Comment