Friday, March 1, 2013

Pucca Paper Craft


In my recent trip to Shanghai in Jan 2013, I've got myself 2 Pucca handbags



 So.... I was thinking~ why not make a make a Pucca- Garu couple??!?!



I used to play this Pucca "scissor-paper-stone" game on PC when I was younger and could spend lots of time just playing it!




Looks fun isn't it?!??!

Anyway.....

I downloaded the Pucca- Garu template from DeviantArt..

Pucca

Garu


I got down to making my dolls. And this is my final product~





That's when I thought.... HEY it looks too plain!!!!

And I decided to make a shadow box from scratch.

I had a subscription with Bellabox and I kept their boxes as they are really sturdy and pretty~ and wrapped them in craft paper.





And I placed my Pucca-Garu Couple inside~ 







LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH~!!

You can read about the dos and don't when making cubeecrafts here.

If you have any comments/ suggestions on my next craft, please leave me a message below. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment